Contribute To Rethinking Residency
We love to hear stories, expertise and advice from current and former residents and fellows, as well as their family and friends.
- We accept submissions from any current or former resident or fellow, as well as family members or anyone with personal experience relating to residency.
- We generally look for submissions of at least 500 words.
- Submissions should contain unique perspectives, practical advice, or personal stories.
- We cannot guarantee that your submission will be published, but we always take the time to read and respond.
- Submissions can be published anonymously.
- We can link out to any personal pages, socials or profiles.
- We may edit contributions prior to publishing.